AR-15 Bump Fire Stock that works on most AR-15 with Stamped Receiver
Left Handed, Right Handed
Black, Dark Earth, OD Green
Timothy Chapman – November 3, 2017
The stock seems,to only act like fully automatic if I use 62 grain. Anything under that grain it seems to shoot a 2 or 3 Rd burst. I was hoping a 55 grain would work as they are cheaper than the 62 grain shells. I’m hoping that after I use it a few more times that maybe it will get broken in and shoot the 55 grain shells like the 62 grain
bumpfire_admin – November 7, 2017
I am having problems rapid firing and can only get 3-5 rounds before having an issue –
Below are a few situations where our customers have had the issues similar to this problem.
1. The amount of pressure used to push the gun forward has been the biggest problem in regards to the effective use of Bump Fire stock systems. The amount of force needed is far less than most would assume, and only 4-6 lbs. of forward pressure should be needed. This should be just enough to barely pull the trigger, and any extra will counteract the recoil and restrict bolt movement causing miss-feeds or trigger reset failures to occur. There is generally a two magazine learning curve and for some it takes a few tries to get the “touch” right.
2. Quality ammo is very important to the performance of our stocks. Our design works by using the recoil produced by the firearm. Lower quality ammo with less power cannot produce enough recoil to effectively operate the firearm with our product. The amount recoil given by a 9mm is the lowest amount of recoil generally recommended in order to properly use the Bump Fire stock system.
3. The type of trigger your rifle has also can have an impact on operation of the Bump Fire stock system. We have seen consistent issues with triggers designated as “match” style triggers. Two-stage triggers or those designed for a light trigger pull have a tendency to cause problems with light primer strikes and inconsistent trigger resets.
4. Magazine problems have been known to cause rounds not to eject or load properly which lessens the recoil and the effectiveness of the Bump Fire stock system on your firearm.
5. Finally, make sure your finger is tightly seated on the finger rest and that it does not move while you are shooting you firearm. After years of shooting by moving your finger, it can be a hard habit to break. If your finger is not in the proper position to contact the trigger on each shot, it causes trigger reset issues.
Herb – November 8, 2017
Is the dark earth the brownish looking one? Black is sold out, looking for one closest to black? OD greenM
bumpfire_admin – November 9, 2017
ODG (Dark Green) closet to Black
Kenny – November 9, 2017
Works great! No problems at all on the type of ammo I used at all. The reason why this happens in my mind is you just have to learn how to use it.
tcs72 (verified owner) – November 10, 2017
I received my stock in the mail last week . It has a crack in it , have tried to contact customer service , but have not heard back . My order number was #334 . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
bumpfire_admin – November 14, 2017
We have no emails from this email address. Please email us at CustomerService@BumpFireSystems.com
paul smith (verified owner) – November 10, 2017
I hope we all appreciate the attidude of this company after the happenings of las vegas. they ran out right away. started replenishing an item that was selling easily for $500 on net and gave us a very very fair price of $129 knowing they could get far more.. thank you bump fire systems. I tried everywhere to find one and there are none to be found.. thank you for such a fair price, n such a great Christmas gift for my buddy…Paul
kerrken13 (verified owner) – November 10, 2017
well, I got the bumpfire stock , but the receiver module didn’t fit my Smith/Wesson MP15. I emailed them and after three days no responce. I am $160 down, and no way to recover. The only reson I gave them a one star was because they shipped fast, but also took my cash fast.
Wed have no emails from you. Email us at CustomerService@BumpFireSystems.com
Eric (verified owner) – November 11, 2017
Received my AR-15 FDE but they shipped me the black one, I have an FDE AR in color! I sent an email to the company, we will see what happens.
Cannot see an email from you. Please email us at CustomerService@BumpFireSystems.com
Jeremy Hawkins – November 12, 2017
It slides off my buffer tube on my SIGM400 and the bumpfire is very loose and slides off when shooting. Will these not work with commercial and Mil-spec tubes?
I’m sorry for the issue but I think I can help. It sounds like the locking pin has been set to deep to engage the buffer tube. To fix this, simply remove the stock and loosen the locking pin through the hole in top of stock a little to extend it and that should fix the problem. Let me know if you need anything else.
Greg Stewart Jr (verified owner) – November 13, 2017
great product …..I did put in some time de-burring the unit first but after that works great with every type of ammo …also works great on my s&w m&p .22 .
Kenneth Hudson – November 13, 2017
I would like to know if the bump stock will work with my bushmaster xm15? If so when can I get one for my firearm? As well the cost to ship to my address in Newnan Georgia 30263. Thank you for time. Ken
“What type of AR-15 will the Bump Fire work with?”
The Bump Fire is compatible with all standard AR-15 lower platforms equipped with an adjustable style buffer assembly. As long as your AR already has a collapsible stock, you should not have any issues with installation. Since it was not possible for us to test the Bump Fire on every AR on the market, Bump Fire recommends firearms built using mil-spec parts to avoid any compatibility issues. If you purchase a stock that is incompatible with your firearm, we offer a 30-day “No Questions Asked” returns policy. You can order by visiting http://www.BumpFireSystems.com.
Shipping is a Flat Rate of $11.95 for one Stock additional stocks in same order will increase Shipping in smaller amounts. It is NOT $11.95 for EVERY single Stock if order more than one at a time.
Shawn Clark – November 13, 2017
Very poor customer service. Part was missing from the bag. Never called to take care f our request. We are a firearms dealer in PA. Ten-X
Your part is on its way, we are closed on Weekends and were closed on Friday for Veterans Day.
Brian (verified owner) – November 14, 2017
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. EXCELLENT!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM IS FLAWLESS, NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY 5.56/223 ROUND. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PRACTICE A FEW MAGAZINES, BUT OURS WORK PERFECT AND ARE A LOT OF FUN.
PLEASE PEOPLE DON’T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US THIS IS SIMPLY A NOVELTY FUN ITEM THAT IS A LOT OF LAUGHS TO USE.
Ben – November 14, 2017
Great product, a lot of fun using them responsibly. No issues using them at all in stock guns and build guns, cheap ammo or expensive ammo. Lots of fun. I highly recommend the stock and the great customer service from BUMPFIRE SYSTEMS.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *